Portfolio with Bootstrap
- practice using the bootstrap framework
- present work in a professional manner
Task Create a simple portfolio website for the work you have done in this class using the Bootstrap framework and publish it on Github pages. You will update this portolio to include future work that you will complete in this class. Your portfolio site must have the information:
- your name
- a statement about the nature/purpose of the website
- an original image, artwork or anything else that can serve as an entry point in the homepage
- a navigation bar
- links to all work done in class, including written submissions, such as creative briefs and sitemaps. Plan for 2 additional projects to add later.
- your contact information
The website must be fully responsive.
Deliverable: a URL.