Music Festival Website Creative Brief
In the creative brief you define the web project and specify requirements and content.
Include the following information:
- About the festival
- What music will be played the festival?
- Geographic reach: will it draw international. national, or only local audience?
- Website purpose statement
- Measurable objectives (for example, sell a set number of tickets, post live videos of performances)
- Describe the target audience
- Age range
- Music preferences
- List the reasons that these people would visit the site
- List ways in which the site can enhance their festival experience.
- List content and functionality that will be included in the site
- How will the target audience access the site? (Desktop/laptop, mobile, sitting, on the go, etc.)
- List technologies that will be used to develop the site
- Describe the unique visual style of the site
The Creative Brief is a professioanl documents that is shared with the client and team members. It should be organized neatly with subtitles and written clearly. It should be self-contained and self-explanatory - do not expect people who read it to have any prior knowledge of the project. Use complete sentences.