Pitch an App
This is a group assignment- work in pairs or a group of three.
- Practice concept development of an application that responds to a need of a specific audience group.
- Prepare a presuasive pitch presentation.
Task: propose an idea for a web or mobile app that can help solve a specific problem, or make a task easier, for a specific group of people.
- Describe the problem or task that the app will help solve
- Describe the target audience for the app. Who are the people who are most likely to benefit from it?
- Explain how your app will help these people with the problem or task
- List current websites or apps that would be close competitors
- Explain why your app will be better than the competitors
- Draw (with pencil on paper) a sketch of the interface of the homepage
- Draw (with pencil on paper)a storyboard that describes one user flow: a sequence of screens a user will go through before achieving his or her goal.
- PowerPoint presentation that includes slides for each of the seven points above. Include clear scans of your storyboard.
- Class Presentation